How to Activate My OTC Network Card?
OTC Network Card www.myotccard.com is a multipurpose prepaid card designed especially for shopping online and buying medicals. OTC Network Card is acceptable by the followings stores:
- Duane Reade
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid
myotccard.com/ – Get Started With OTC Network Account
However, new users require to activate their card first. So, if you have My OTC Network Card, Activate OTC Network Card Card from here. This post offers step-by-step guidance on www.myotccard.com Activation.
You can also take www.macy’s.com/activate, www.myotccard.com activate Card activate, www.lowes.com/activate Credit card, and activate express credit card Activation online
So, read the following guidelines carefully and follow the simple steps to Activate OTC Network Card. You can Activate www.myotccard.com online or Activate OTC Network Card by phone. Read more below.
My OTC Network Card Activation
- 16 or 19 Digits Card Number.
- Healthfirst Medicare Plan member ID card number
- CVV Code.
- Card expiry date
How to Activate OCT Card @ www.myotccard.com? Steps
Follow the below steps to activate your OTC Network card Online, Www.myotccard.com.
- Visit OTC Card Activation at www.otcnetwork.com/member.
- Change the language on your preference.
- Enter 16 or 19 Digits Card Number from your card- www.myotccard.com
- Clicks on “Go”.
- Next, Enter your PIN Number and click on “Continue”.
- Sooner, you will get an OTP on your registered phone number.
- Confirm the OTP and insert your CVV Code.
- Then, click on“Continue” to activate your OTC Network card Online.
How to Activate OTC Card Through Phone Number?
Follow the below steps to activate your OTC Network card over the phone call.
- Dial OTC Network Card Activation number @ 1-888-682-2400.
- Select a suitable language for your conversion.
- Follow the commands ordered via the instruction.
- Share your OTC Network Card and personal Details.
- Agreed with the condition and conditions.
- Sooner, your OTC Network Card will be activated.
OTC Paper Claim Form
- ArchCare Advantage,
33 Irving Place, 11th Floor’
New York, NY 10003.
Attn: Member Services, OTC Card Claims.
OTC Customer Service Number / Address
- To report a lost or stolen card, Member Services: 1‑800‑373‑3177 (TTY/TDD: 1‑800‑662‑1220),.
OTC Network Card Activation is a simple and easy process and can be done within a couple of minutes. At your convenience, You can Activate OTC Network Card online or Activate the OTC Network card by phone by calling on the OTC Network card activation phone number to activate the card instantly.
Share your comments and experience below.